Monday, September 7, 2009

Very quickly

If any of you think there is a person, event, movie, book, etc. I should address, please feel free to leave me a comment. Of course, I will only write a letter if I have a stance against the person, but having a flow of names coming in is always incrediably helpful in starting the brain juices. Especially on the days (I anticipate will come) where for the life of me I can't think straight.

Thanks very much for reading. Someone has already mentioned Brittany Spears.... Victim number 2, mayhap?

I plan to post 3-4 times a week, mainly because not only do I have work but I like to take time and make sure everything in my post is just right.

2 comments:

Dayne Gingrich said...

my wife watches some absolutely stupid shows... prolly just to take her mind off of her stress.

I'd love to see you slam

1. Cardasians (sp)
2. Paris Hilton is just the lamest human alive!!!
3. David Hasselhoff just won't go away. No one cares (outside of Asia).

Charlene said...

How about Gayle King? Or pretty much anyone from The Hills?