Saturday, September 19, 2009

Coming soon to a blog near you....

School just started again and I've been plenty busy! I'm getting used to my new schedule, so I have a feel for which days I'm really busy and which days I can blog. I'll be getting a new blogging schedule soon.

Sorry, as well, for ignoring a lot of the people whose blogs I normally read. I'm catching up on all of you in the next few days!

Hopefully I can get a post out tonight. I planned to last night, but I ended up going to my boyfriend's football game, and a friend and her three children (all under the age of five) came with. Between the cheering and chasing the kids around for almost three hours, I was in no mood or state to post last night.

Thanks,
WMD

2 comments:

Charlene said...

We'll be here! :-)

Jm Diaz said...

WTF!! I've never even heard of the Secret Life of an American Teenager... but after reading this, I looked it up. This thing is retarded!
It's infuriating.... the crap being fed to kids. I feel your frustration. I really do.. After getting a better sense of the show, I have to watch it, if only to spit at it... and them bring out my windex and paper towels and endlessly apologize to my wife...