Monday, September 21, 2009

RIP

I've decided that for this blog I would like to say a little special something about all the wonderful stars who have died in the last year. It's easy to rip apart a Hollywood Starlet with no talent, but it's a rare and beautiful thing to find someone out there with talent, or who is generally a good person or is any combination of the above.

Note: I did leave some people out, most likely because I didn't like them. But feel free to leave your own RIP in the comment.

Patrick Swayze - I'm sure this is said a lot, but Dirty Dancing is the movie that got me into dancing! I was so young then, but I was mesmerized by the ways the bodies moved against each other and how sexually charged everyone was. I thought it was beautiful. I am truly Swayze Crazy!

Heath Ledge - I know he didn't die in 2009, but I'm still sad when I think about it. He was such a beautiful, talented man. He was one of the true talented actors of our generation.

Farrah Fawcett - Ahhh, who won't miss the blonde beauty? What can I say about her, except that she was freaking awesome?!

Billy Mays - You made me want to buy things because you yelled at me, and I was scared of what might happen if I didn't.... :O

Barbarella - Yes, she is a fictional character, but Robert Rodregiuz announced he wanted to remake the movie, using either Megan Fox or Angelina Joile as Berbarella. Now, while I do love Ms. Jolie, neither of those two can play Barbarella! Barbarella was sexy because of how innocent and unaware she was of her own sex appeal! Megan Fox only plays scantly clad, dirty whores, and Angelina Jolie cannot pull of the "innocent and unaware of her own sex appeal." So, in my book, Barbarella has died a tragic, horrible death.

3 comments:

Craig Barlow B. said...

Billy Mays died? That is truly a shame. How will I spend my money if not on an Awesome Auger or Omni Dual Saw?

lifechick said...

It's sad how many memorable people have been lost this year. Yes, even Barbarella. I don't watch anything with Jolie in it, so I'd most likely miss the remake anyway!

A Woman Made of Dust said...

Craig: Yes. In fact, it had to do with cocaine... That's why, they say, he was so loud.

Lifechick: It is! And I only touched on the tip of the iceberg.