Saturday, September 5, 2009

First

Almost daily I get together with some friends at a small local cafe and we begin to dish about life. Boyfriend problems, all the work we have, books, etc. And, like clockwork, it always ends with us complaining about some of the big stars out there who make the news. Girls who think they are talented, when really they are just a pretty face. Singers who think their voice is like an angle, although everyone else is cringing. Writers who think they are talented when, really, their not.

My friends tease and say that I should make a trip to California and start telling people what's what, smack them around (verbally) so maybe they will bless us all and just go away.

However, as I'm rather poor, I can't afford a trip to California, nor do I believe that I could get close enough to any of these stars to state my mind. A blog is the next best thing.

I know many out there will disagree with some things I post, so to them I say this: shut up. If you agree with something, post a comment. However, if all you are going to do is bitch and moan at me about how I'm "wrong", save it, because I don't care.

Enjoy.

No comments: