Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Casting call for Megan Fox

Dear Megan Fox,

I recently saw a trailer for your new movie, Jennifer's Body, and I was hit with a stroke of genius and thought immediately of a way to spice up every single movie that has or will ever be made; let's just put you in it!

After all, you sure are pretty! Dark hair and big lips, toned body and soft skin. I mean, if I'm going to be watching a three hour movie that's incredibly awful, I (and many others) would enjoy it a lot more if we could stare at you the whole time.

Of course, we would have to put it on mute because you have no emotion in your voice as you act, and hearing you would only ruin things. As well, we should probably keep you static, because when you move I get the sense that you are trying to act, which I find distracting.

Oh, gosh, now let me think. That doesn't leave you much to do at all, now does it? Well now that just makes me wonder how you became an actress in the first place! It can't be because you are pretty, could it? We aren't that shallow as a society, right? Hah, hah, hah....

Oh my.

Wait now, I have to think again. You are an actress only because of your looks, and because so many people find you so attractive, they don't mind that it's like watching a second grade theater production at a public school!

Let's face it sweetheart; your pretty face will only get you so far. You, like a multitude of actors and actresses out there today, are famous because people like to look at you. Never mind that you can't act!

Tsk, tsk.

You may think you're a real actress because your tanned, bikini body is all over the web, but I would like to see you in a role where you aren't portraying a sexy, scantily clad woman (see the beautiful Charlize Theron in Monster and North County). Would people watch you then?

I think not.

I think it for the best if from now on you stepped aside and left the acting for those who have talent.

Now, don't get me wrong; if talent was measured by attractiveness you would be in the top 50 best actresses. But it's not. So let's not confuse the two.

With love,
A Woman Made of Dust

3 comments:

Dayne Gingrich said...

Cmon... Meryl Streep and Megan Fox have a ton in common as actresses!

Vicamaya said...

Well said, girl!

I still don't understand how she managed to maintain her shiny, lipglossed appearance while large alien robots chased her through the desert. Such talent...if talent means applying make-up, that is.

Great post!

-V

ms.iconia said...

i agree with u,she just depends on her look.look at the performance at transformer..her first scene was the one that u showed in your blog..just ass hanging in the motorcycle..and when everybody in that movie got dirty coz running around..she still maintained to got her lips shiny..it not a natural look for someone who already in that kind of situation, isn't it?,she is only a pretty face..the only thing she brought to that movie was sexy face,boobs,and ass.she better be a bikini model,at least she could do good at it,rather than become a movie star.