Tuesday, October 20, 2009

For the trillionth time...

I am sorry for not posting regularly lately! It's seems to be have been the weeks from hell, and I simply haven't had any time!

But that should be changing, and I'm going to get a post up this weekend, for sure. I'm not going to let myself get out of it.

However, I do have to change my green and ill-thought-out promise of posting "four to five times a week" to posting "once, maybe twice a week". I think this blog would do well as a weekly one, and that way I can have a dedicated schedule I can't back out of.

So, again, to my followers and friends, I'm sorry for being absent this last week or two, and not reading any of your blogs, either! Saturday will forever be my POST DAY, unless I have a Saturday workshop that week, in which case it will be a Friday or Sunday post.

Thanks!

With love,
A Woman Made of Dust

3 comments:

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

Dear A Woman Made of Dust,

We miss you! Come baaaack.

Thank you,

A Follower

spldbch said...

I think once or twice a week is a noble endeavor! It's hard to think of something new and witty to say four or five times a week:-)

Reema B. said...

hahah I'm kinda facing the situation myself and have decided to make my blog more of a weekly one...or simply whenever I really feel like posting something...

Oh by the way, did you try making the milky rice pudding? :-p I just added a new post about what my mom told me about the possible mistakes that caused my "disaster" lol